April 14, 2018
UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
$5 for students/$10 for non-students
Registration includes access to all IRIS research sessions, workshops, and professional development opportunities as well as light breakfast, coffee, snacks, plated lunch, and a complimentary professional headshot by a studio photographer.
The UGA Graduate-Professional Student Association is proud to announce IRIS 2018, a unique and exciting opportunity for students and other researchers from throughout the UGA community.
This initiative’s focus on community-building, cross-pollination of ideas, transferrable skills, and service will:
- Provide an excellent opportunity to enhance research communication skills and present research to an interdisciplinary audience.
- Expose students to cutting-edge scholarship, industry professionals, and rich professional development opportunities.
- Help attendees refine the content and language of their C.V.'s and resumés through career workshops.
- Encourage shared scholarship, research, and service.
- Equip attendees with new knowledge and skills which can strengthen teaching, learning, and career outcomes.
- Empower attendees to translate skills and research interests into career competencies.